Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are very excited to have a new family member!! Her name is Verbena and she is as cute as can be. She is just over a year old and until recently had been a visitor and family friend. Now she is family. Can't wait to get her in the show ring next year!!:wavey:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Where are things with the forum being bought out and posting pics and not having rights to them anymore? That's why I don't post many pics anymore. I just put them on my own website because I don't want to lose the rights to a picture of my own dog.
I don't want to highjack your thread, but is that true?

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
Wow-is she beautiful!! Her Daddy is on my short list of stud dogs. In fact, Trouble was originally to be bred to him but due to my job situation, I couldn't do it.

You are going to have a lot of fun with her :)

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
She is gorgeous.

if it is true, I want to remove my photos. I tried before and couldn't when Joe was admin.

·
Premium Member
18,458 Posts
She is gorgeous.

if it is true, I want to remove my photos. I tried before and couldn't when Joe was admin.
You don't lose the right to your own pictures, but if you post them on the board there is a clause in the membership agreement that says the board owner has the right to use your pictures in any way they choose.

Your new girl is beautiful, I hope she is very successful in the ring for you.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Wow-is she beautiful!! Her Daddy is on my short list of stud dogs.
Agreed! I love Maverick! He has produced some great pups!!!!!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Beautiful

Your girl is just beautiful!:)
Welcome home!!!:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts