Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new digital camera tonight so I was able to take a few pics of my darlings! I need to get a memory card and take more, but I couldn't wait to post what I have:

jax closeup.jpg Lucy.jpg

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a Kodak easyshare m1093 IS. Not an SLR...but it does have alot of features (like anti-shake) and a bunch I haven't all figured out. It also has video capability. I was tired of taking pics with my phone :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
They are gorgeous. Great pictures.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Your camera is similar to mine! No fancy fancy one here yet... some day! But I'll have to take a class to learn how to use it when I do get an SLR.

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
Jax is just a georgous pup. love his head.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heck...it's probably gonna take me awhile to figure this one out, nevermind one of those bigger ones! By the time I figure out how to shoot the picture, the dogs will have moved on to the next thing! ha

·
Registered
274 Posts
Your dogs are gorgeous! I guess any camera would work just fine when taking your dogs pictures!!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
The new camera is working great. You have a couple of fine looking pups there. Make sure you pick up the biggest memory card you can afford...you won't regret it.

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Yay for you!!! I love new cameras. You're going to have a lot of fun taking new pictures. Great shots of your two.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts