Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a Panasonic Lumix Z58 for Christmas. I couldn't work with the little peep-hole on my old camera and wanted better close up capabilities. Here's my first efforts. Got a little too close on some shots but the detail and focus is great. I'll never be a great photographer but now I can get some nicer, better than run of the mill pictures. These shots are from our Christmas train setup. Quick question: what to do with the old camera? Spare? Donate? I don't think the grandkids want it because of the tiny peephole...not really kid friendly.

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
Nice pictures :)

I donate my old cameras and video equipment. I sometimes doubt if they make it onto the shelves of GoodWill, but I do like the thought of helping out someone who may want a nice camera but just cannot scrape up the money...

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Wonderful close-ups and LOVE your Christmas train & village. My camera is a good one, but the picture taker sucks. I am so blind it looks in focus until you download! Uck. I have a lot to learn and why not many pictures of my kids are here.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
I got the same message as Dallas Gold. And I'm a techno-idiot, so I'm not help to myself.

But I want to see the close-up Penny pictures!! :p::p:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts