Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So excited about my Nikon d5100. I did lots of reading but now that the camera is in my hands am having more difficulty than expected. All the following shots (other than 1 I believe) were taken in Manual setting.

I need to learn to take action shots. I don't seem to be able to get Bella in focus while moving.

And since I made a wreath for the first time...

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Nice photos, she is a great photo model.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
The pictures are just wonderful and Bella is getting to be such a beautiful big girl. I also love your wreath. Now you'll need to make one for every holiday ;)

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,677 Posts
Great pictures, Bella is a beautiful golden girl. Love the side shot of her with the treat on her nose, the way she's looking at you is great!

Great job on the wreath, it looks very nice on your door.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
That is one cute, very expressive face! thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone :) Bella will be my test subject for a long time to come!

Here are beautiful autumn trees in our backyard. Ignore the flag. My husband put it up to test it for something.

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,216 Posts
Well congrats on getting your NIKON D5100... And it's great to see your already putting it to wonderful use catching your lovely model Bella...
Look forward to seeing heaps more photos of Bella and her adventures...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here are a couple more: the 2 of my husband are action shots with my 55-200mm lens and the Bella one is my kit lens. How can I resist those Bella eyes?

Catching the football:

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Ohhhhhh those are great shots!!!!... I love her pose in 8, 9... lol I am wanting the Nikon D7000... I can't wait to get that camera.. I have a Canon T2i right now, but really itching to try the nikon out.. :) Congrat on the new camera!!..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts