Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have checked a couple of times on the topics in this forum and have always had information that I found very useful. Anyway I figured that I might finally introduce myself and my Golden, Maddie. We live in the Charlotte,NC area and are always looking for a place to swim without the fear of a fishhook in a paw.Maddie is lucky as she gets to go to work everyday with me.She just turned 2 and in all my life I would have never figured that I could love a dog sooo much. She is so amazing but of course,I'm her "mom". Anyway all,have a great evening.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,662 Posts
Hi, Maddie's beautiful.

I'm in NC also but all the way over on the Coast. There are a few members here on the forum from Charlotte and the surrounding area, hopefully they will be able to tell you some great places to take Maddie to swim where it's safe.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Welcome from Georgia to you and lovely Maddie:wave:
Many members here from the great state of North Carolina! I have visited Charlotte several times on business. I always thought is was one of the nicest cities I have been to!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a lovely dog park on the out skirts of Charlotte that gets little use so... if any of my Charlotte neighbors are interested ,let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts