Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
I've noticed that every time I close my browser and then come back to the forum later, the old banner is still up, even when I log in. I have to go to the bottom of the page every time if I want to see the new banner. The new banner stays on my phone, but not my computer.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
I must have missed this-was there a photo contest that the banner dogs were selected from?

I love the dog pictures, but did like the colors used in the old banner a lot.

Also, if someone joins this forum for the first time, which banner will show? Just curious, cause if I hadn't read through this thread, I wouldn't have known how to change the banner.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I must have missed this-was there a photo contest that the banner dogs were selected from?

I love the dog pictures, but did like the colors used in the old banner a lot.

Also, if someone joins this forum for the first time, which banner will show? Just curious, cause if I hadn't read through this thread, I wouldn't have known how to change the banner.
It's tricky...if I hadn't noticed this thread pop up early on I would still be waiting for the banner change. Then you need to read through the entire thread to figure out how to change the banner to the new one.

I'm glad I didn't miss this thread but others might still be wondering when the change will occur.

·
Registered
983 Posts
It's tricky...if I hadn't noticed this thread pop up early on I would still be waiting for the banner change. Then you need to read through the entire thread to figure out how to change the banner to the new one.

I'm glad I didn't miss this thread but others might still be wondering when the change will occur.
I wouldn't have noticed either if I didn't know about this thread. I was just checking to see if there was an update. I doubt that any new members will ever even see the new banner, and probably only a small % of current members (the ones that know about this thread).

·
Administrator
16,473 Posts
Sorry guys but there always has to be one skin that is always the board default. I guess it was decided to make the 2.0 skin that default. So even in the future if new banners are put in place this will affect them too.

If you are having issues with the new skin not staying I would say send Admin (Yung) a PM. However this sounds as if it may be an individual computer issue rather than a board issue.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I saw they put your Saluki up there. :p:
LOL!! Imagine that a "Saluki" making the new GRF banner. You gave me a chuckle!

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
Is there any way to make it the default?? Or maybe have a poll so people can vote on what they want the default to be?? Just seems like it was kinda pointless to make a new thread that members won't even know exists unless they've see this thread.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Love the new banner! The colours are bright, which I love. Congrats to all those lovely dogs who made the cut and those that were runners up. :wavey:

41 - 51 of 51 Posts