Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Riot's mom
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering when we will find out who will be on the new banner. Fingers crossed that my little pup made it :crossfing

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
i was wondering the same thing.
glad someone else asked.
can't wait to see it! :D

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Any update on this? I know others are wondering as well...

Thanks!!!
I just PM'd Yung about this topic this morning. He got back to me and mentioned that the design team has a number of requests made before we put one in...

So I am not sure where on their list we may fall and Yung mentioned that if he gets a chance he will check in with them again.

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Just an update..... GRF is on the top of their to do list now...... Not sure when we may see a new banner, but they have not forgotten about us.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
We are looking forward to seeing the new banner as well!

·
Administrator
1,106 Posts
The new banner is up. We added it in such a way that members have the choice with using the current "skin" or selecting the new banner in the form of a new "skin".

To make this change, scroll to the very bottom of the page and look in the bottom left corner of the footer navigation. You should see the "Petguide.com" logo and underneath that, there is a dropdown box to let you select the new skin.

Make sure to select version 2.1.

Hope you all enjoy and thank you for everyone for submitting your beautiful dog pictures. You made it really hard for our team to decide. :)

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Well that is COOL! Thanks.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Very nice!!

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
Aww, that's my Enzo in the top left!! =) I love the colors and design.

Looking through the submitted pics - the little puppy on the right is one of Ljilly's pups. The 3 doggies laying down under the page title are BayBeam's doggies. The pup to the right of them is MichelleKC's Lily. The doggie below them is Ninde'Gold's Tucker.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I LOVE the banner but then I am a little partial... What a surprise to see the picture of my dear Beau, Baylee and Baxter underneath the forum wording!
I like the lighter coloring overall.
The team did a very nice job!

Reactions: Bob Dylan

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I love the new banner! I like the gold/orange coloring and the texture. It looks great!!! Love the new pictures too!!! YAY!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I still see the old banner. Is it because I'm on an iPad?

Edit: never mind I didn't read the directions

·
Kate
21,186 Posts
Aww, that's my Enzo in the top left!! =) I love the colors and design.

Looking through the submitted pics - the little puppy on the right is one of Ljilly's pups. The 3 doggies laying down under the page title are BayBeam's doggies. The pup to the right of them is MichelleKC's Lily. The doggie below them is Ninde'Gold's Tucker.
Thanks Sam<:

It's funny but even though I look at everyone's dog pictures on their signatures or what they've posted... I don't recognize who's who out of context.

Thanks for the new header, GRF!!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts