Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just finished a Skype session with our breeder so that we could see our new puppy, Tyson, who will be coming home in January. The litter is almost 3 weeks old and just opened their eyes a few days ago. Tyson is still the biggest and blondest pup of the litter and he has a HUGE head! These pictures are just snapshots that we took with Skype, so they're horrible quality, but we'll take much better ones with our camera when we go to visit in the next week or two!

Here's Tyson!

Falling asleep!

Tyson (left) and one of his littermates:

Waving hi to his new mommy and daddy and Uncle Tucker!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Hard to make out much other than that is one giant puppy head. I think you are going to have a very handsome boy there. Looking forward to some real pictures here.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are very excited! Tyson is going to look a lot like his dad, which is exactly what we wanted. I'm dying to go visit in person!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is just too cute. And Tyson is a great name for him.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The breeder was showing us how big Tyson is compared to his littermates, which consist of 7 other boys and 2 girls, and Tyson is a truck compared to them! There is one other darker boy who is similar in size, but Tyson has a bigger head. It was funny when she put him back in the whelping box with his littermates because he plowed his way right through them all to get to the bottom of the pile while growling the whole time. I think we're going to have our hands full with him! :bowl:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh my goodness...he's adorable. I bet the days cannot go by quick enough! Congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts