Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,145 Posts
Judging from the attitude I see in the photo, your dog is capable of attaining an MH title.

Be consistent, teach and train on concepts.

Discount on training programs right now

20% OFF ALL REGULAR PRICED ITEMS NOW 'TIL DECEMBER 31
USE PROMO CODE HOLIDAY20 AT CHECKOUT
I already have 1-3 of Lardy's stuff. What else is good?

· Registered
2,145 Posts
Do you mean volume 1-3?

“Total retriever, training” and “total retriever marking” are very good.
There is good information in all of them. Among field trainers, Lardy is widely considered the gold standard.
Training with successful Field trial competitors has helped me more than anything else.
I have never been to one, but various pros will put on seminars. Everyone I’ve talked to said they are always very beneficial.
Do you have total retriever marking? I was interested until I read this review awhile back Lardy: Total Retriever Marking

· Registered
2,145 Posts
Yes, I have it and need to watch it again. There is no problem with the audio that I recall.
I’ll watch some of it again tonight and tomorrow.
I’ll lend it to you if you’d like.
Oh thanks, I appreciate it but the mail is so unreliable I'd worry they'd destroy it, doesn't help that my mail guy haaaaates me because he got stuck in our (well plowed) driveway one winter. (Somehow that's my fault?) If it's worthwhile I can order it during the sale, I was just worried when I read the review that said the audio is bad. If it's not, maybe they got a bootleg copy or something and that's why they couldn't hear it well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts