Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends!!! I’m new here. I have two wonderful labs and would really like to add a golden to our family.
Looking for advice on breeders in the Texas area (or near). I would love a pup sometime this summer but I know that is pretty short notice and probably won’t happen.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

·
Super Moderator Leader
51,211 Posts
Welcome!

I moved your thread into the Choosing a GR Breeder and puppy section so you would get more views and replies.

Good luck with your search!

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I seem to remember quite a few threads lately that asked about Texas breeders. While you wait for specific responses I encourage you to use the "Search Community" function to search on "Texas breeders" and see who has been recommended (or warned against) before. Good luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Than
Welcome to the Forum! I seem to remember quite a few threads lately that asked about Texas breeders. While you wait for specific responses I encourage you to use the "Search Community" function to search on "Texas breeders" and see who has been recommended (or warned against) before. Good luck!
Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Stephanie and All! This is my first post. My Riley (a.k.a. Sir Riley James, Duke of Torrance) was born at Golden Hills on December 19th, 2019. I want to introduce you all to our fun-loving, mischievous, teasing pupperdog. He has brought more love into our house than we thought was possible! He loves people, kids, other dogs, water, squirrels and US! Thanks Golden Hills!!
20200825_142237.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts