Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While not a Golden I thought you would enjoy this very inspiring performance. I am told that this handller is 97 1/2 years YOUNG. Check out this link.

http://vimeo.com/7356697

·
16,000 Posts
While not a Golden I thought you would enjoy this very inspiring performance. I am told that this handller is 97 1/2 years YOUNG. Check out this link.

http://vimeo.com/7356697

Oh, doG love 'em!!! This IS inspiring, on a couple of levels. One, the age of the gentleman in itself and his mental and physical sharpness, and TWO, that he did this with a DACHSHUND!!!!!!!!!!!!! Notoriously difficult little buggers!

I'm impressed, and teary-eyed. Thanks for posting it, Hank.

·
Dog Lover for Life
220 Posts
Just awesome!
Thanks for sharing, that was just incredible. What a pair!
Elke, ZsaZsa and Bogart

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
That was inspiring. I got 50 some more years of competition with my kids, okay, I'm up for it! Thanks for posting that.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
WOW! LOVE IT!
Great working team....very inspirational.
Thanks for posting this gem hank.
Mr. Richards & Hummel...thanks...

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
'Kay. That ROCKS!

·
the party's crashing us
4,307 Posts
That was super cool, thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
How cool! The doxie looked older as well. What a good little dog. And I love how the handler still bent way over to pet the little dog's head after every exercise :) Great team!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
WOW !!!!! Thanks for sharing, that was great !

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
OMG I just LOVED this! Thank you so much for sharing this. It is truly inspiring, and makes me think of my precious little Ruby, who is 15 now. PG is right...they can be most stubborn and hard to manage, But how I love my little girl!:smooch:

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
I loved that!!! What a well behaved little dog. They worked so well together. Good for them!!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Wow what a way to stay young! What a sweet story.

·
OTCH Wannabes!
3,088 Posts
Wow..that was really cool! I just saw this on another list! Very, very cool!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I read that this man was also the first person to ever put a TDX on a dog. Way back when he was a youngster of 80.

I will admit, I was wondering what would happen when the judge called the fast. I was pleasantly surprised to see a nice change of pace!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts