Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Neige has been on half tabs of the .7 thyrotabs for about 10 days. I noticed that she is not keen on going for her walks anymore...which is really odd for a dog that I used to have to spell the word for fear of being tackled...When we do go out she will walk a bit, then just sit there and refuse to budge. If I give her a gentle tug, she may or may not continue, depending on her mood. BUT, when we walk back towards the house she is up like a shot and willingly heading back home. My wife thinks I am worrying too much about Neige, but I wonder if she is trying to tell us something, perhaps something is hurting her? She has no limp and no signs of injury that i can feel or see...

·
Premium Member
18,458 Posts
How is her activity level at home, normal or reduced? I would just watch her for a while if she is not showing any other signs of something being off. But go with your gut, if you think something is wrong have her checked by the vet.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I agree you should take her to the vet. Sometimes it take several times to get the dose right to get the thyroid at the level it needs to be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts