Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Just to be clear Gizmo is a cat, correct? Maybe post a few things about Gizmo. I am assuming Gizmo gets along with Golden Retrievers.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Just to be clear Gizmo is a cat, correct? Maybe post a few things about Gizmo. I am assuming Gizmo gets along with Golden Retrievers.
Yes gizmo is a cat. A 5-year-old American shorthair that thinks he is a golden retriever :)

He grew up with golden retrievers from the age of eight weeks old and gets along with dogs very very well.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
A fellow forum member dolled him up really good :)

Thanks SheetsSM!

Back on a serious note, I really need to find help for Gizmo now. He showing signs of separation anxiety And I need to find him a temporary home now.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,551 Posts
If I lived closer to you, I would foster Gizmo in a heartbeat. I'm so sorry I can't help you. I really hope someone close by can help. Have you asked your vet? Maybe one of the RVTs or other staff would be able to take him?

·
Registered
17,390 Posts
Well it looks like gizmo has him a temporary foster :) he can't be picked up for about nine days what it looks like he's all set.

And Susan comes through again!

This is wonderful news!

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
That's great news for Gizmo. I love seeing Gilmour looking so well taken care of with his sweet sugar face. Hoping you are all back together at home soon.

·
Super Moderator Leader
46,421 Posts
Well it looks like gizmo has him a temporary foster :) he can't be picked up for about nine days what it looks like he's all set.

I am really glad to hear this, thanks to Susan!

I know this is a huge weight off your shoulders and not you can concentrate on your recovery. Sending good thoughts your way for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
680 Posts

Oh thank God. I was about to volunteer although I am not sure how I would pull it off with an 8 year old golden, 17 week old puppy, 15 year old cat, and working outside of the house (townhouse) all day.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Sad news guys. Gilmour passed away from cancer this morning. I mad an entry in the Rainbow Bridge forum for him.

I cant believe it. I can remember my posts here when I took the little 8 week old guy home.

His first hour at home:

Kickin' it with Ronon:

·
Super Moderator
1,674 Posts
The videos are uplifting. Joyful memories during a difficult time. I am so very sad for you and your family.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts