Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Have you tried SEVA Great (Southeastern Virginia Golden Retriever Rescue)? They seem to really help people with Golden’s. I wonder if they couldn’t help provide a temporary foster. They are on Facebook.
From what I can tell most rescues only do permanent rehomes.

·
Super Moderator
1,677 Posts
Thank you :)

Oscar's dad has also stopped up but we would have to create a relay to Vermont.
So sorry that I have been off-line. I was en route to VT and was unable to connect to the forum on my cell. I've sent you a PM as of 9:00 PM EST. Look forward to speaking with you!

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So sorry that I have been off-line. I was en route to VT and was unable to connect to the forum on my cell. I've sent you a PM as of 9:00 PM EST. Look forward to speaking with you!
Oh that's no problem at all :). Thank you so much for stepping up for Gilmour!!!!

However, I am super happy to report that with the awesome help of SheetsSM Gilmour is going on vacation in Richmond!

God bless you Susan and Kitty :)

·
Super Moderator
1,677 Posts
Oh that's no problem at all :). Thank you so much for stepping up for Gilmour!!!!

However, I am super happy to report that with the awesome help of SheetsSM Gilmour is going on vacation in Richmond!

Very happy that you are settled. We would have made it work but it would have been complicated. I hope all goes well!

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
What a relief. I've felt so badly for you and Gilmour. Thanks SheetsSM for getting the help. I hope your recovery goes quickly.

·
Jennifer
107 Posts
What about asking Cindy Williamson? She lives in MD and is the owner of Gilmour's sire, Bang. Cindy is kind and I believe her goldens are house dogs. Worth asking. Just google "Lycinan Golden Retrievers" and her info will come up.

·
Super Moderator Leader
46,421 Posts

This is really great to hear.

Have you found a place for Gizmo too?

·
Registered
12,551 Posts
So happy this all worked out. Thank you to SheetsSM!

Glad you can concentrate on getting better knowing your pups are in good hands.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
What about asking Cindy Williamson? She lives in MD and is the owner of Gilmour's sire, Bang. Cindy is kind and I believe her goldens are house dogs. Worth asking. Just google "Lycinan Golden Retrievers" and her info will come up.
Cindy is actually the person that pre-vetted me before I ever got Laurie D's phone number :)

21 - 40 of 67 Posts