Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to complete Maddie's AKC registration and having really hard time coming up with her "name". I've been stumped for the last 4 months!

Kennel name: Summits.
Sire: Ch Summits Mr. Bojangles
Dam: Golden Trip Summit Caipirhna.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Did the litter have a theme? Are there any hobbies or interests you would like to incorporate into the name?
Can you give us a little more info to work with?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No litter theme that I'm aware of. Hobbies to incorporate, we fish, play pool & try to enjoy life to it's fullest. We simply love the outdoors & try to be out as much as work & the weather allows us.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Hobo daughter....How lucky you are! She will be soo beautiful!! Do you want the name to tie in with the registered name?

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
How about Summits Living The Suite Life - there's a show called The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and there is a character on there named Maddie :) Kind of like Living the High Life but with a little play on words :)

Or Summits Moonlighting - wasn't Cybill Shepard's name Maddie in that show?

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Ok, I just did a little research. Apparently there was a french fashion designer named Madeleine Vionnet and she was the first to cut dresses on the bias. She could be Summit's Change of A Dress :) ETA: I'm in love with this name. If we didn't already have a Madison in our family I'd be using this and naming our next puppy Maddie! :)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the great suggestions!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts