Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am new here and wanted to see if you could help me find a home for a 4 year old spayed Jack Russell. I live in Dover, DE just so you know location wise. She was surrendered to the vet I work for because of fighting with another dog in the household, they had a total of 4 female dogs and they didn't mesh very well, especially after their last addition came to the house. I,myself, have 2 dogs right now, a male boxer and male jack russell and going to be getting a female golden retriever puppy in 4 weeks so I can not keep her. She does seem standoffish to other dogs so probably a home with no other dogs or a very docile dog. She loves people though and seems to do well with kids but probably would be better for kids a little older (I have a 1 and 3 yr. old but they are very gentle with dogs). I've heard jacks dont' do well with dogs of the same sex. She is your typical Jack, kills birds and things like that but is house-trained and crate-trained. If you know of anyone you can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks for your help & reading all of this!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Dover in Kent County Delaware

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So far a home has been found. Thanks anyways! Just hope it works out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts