Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a litter I am on a list for. I have met the mother and a daughter from her previous breeding with the sire. They are wonderful Goldens with beautiful temperaments. Can anyone help me determine the deciphering of the parent's pedigrees to determine if the prognostication of their health and longevity issues are better, worse, or typical for the breed due to the backgrounds of the parents, their ages, artificial insemination, etc...? The litter will probably be only three puppies. I am looking for a family dog and need exemplary temperament with children and other animals and desire similar exemplary health. If anyone knows of these dogs I would appreciate any information possible. I have received nothing but positive feedback on this breeder and breeding thus far and I liked the breeder a lot when I met her. Thank you for your honest consideration!

Pedigree: Am. CH Kate's Iz A Dreamkeeper
Pedigree: BISS Can. Am. Ch. CastleRock Let It Be

·
the party's crashing us
4,583 Posts
Great pedigree, they should be beautiful! Best of luck.

Reactions: Tazbom

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Love!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,849 Posts
Are you getting a puppy to show or to just have fun with? Just wondering if we will see you in the show ring.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are looking for a happy, healthy family dog that can be part of our family for as long as possible and potentially our youth ministry activities as well! We had a Golden who was part of our family for 13 1/2 years and he was the best dog I ever had. After a lot of research a little over a year ago we had committed to a breeder and litter when the day before we were supposed to bring home the puppy the breeder emailed to say that she needed to keep the puppy because it has such great potential as a show dog. Our family was heartbroken. It took another year to try to trust a breeder again. We are hoping this works out well as we really do want to have a dog who we can love!!! :wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.