Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GERMAN SHEPHERD BOY, UNDER 1 YRS OLD, NEEDS A LOVING HOME!! please spread.

Sorry that this is a golden retriever forum but I really want this german shepherd to have a loving home and I don't know where to post it up. If interested, please contact me at 917 257 0197 ASAP. I just want this dog to have a loving home. I will give you information if interested etc. this GS is really sad, he sleeps in a car shop. noone cares about him. chained up, all the time. and no this is not my dog, I will not get a dog and leave it in a car shop. it hurts so much to see a dog like this. he just needs/wants love, noone pets him. the car shop owner wants him gone asap. I don't know what I can do... I would love to foster care or even keep the GS but I can't, my golden retriever plays rough and he's still immature so they would have a marathon in the house. I would want everyone to spread this around so everyone can help out. this dog is in brooklyn, NY.

Attachments

·
Daisy - my heart
12,575 Posts
I'm not surprised my name came up here! Yes, I'm fascinated with GSD's, I'm seriously thinking about owning one someday. But I can't have 2 dogs ... I have to wait. Sorry :(

I hope you find a great home for yours :heartbeat

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Good luck! We have a GSD and they're great dogs.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to keep the GSD but I can't, I have a golden retriever already. The german shepherd boy, puppy really needs a good home. noone takes care of him and he sleeps in a car shop.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love if someone can foster him or watch him for a little while until he gets a loving home.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
So glad to hear that....the pictures of him tied to that post are heartbreaking!!!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
To see any dog chained like that is absolutely heartbreaking. I am so glad to hear he has found a loving home. Thank you for caring......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts