Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone in NC or SC is missing a female GOlden Ret.
one has been found in Greenville, SC
and I know of another older female Golden who was found in Mebane, NC.

Please email me: [email protected][B]net

FIRST PIC is of Golden Ret Female found in Greenville, SC and Second Pic is of Female GOld. REt. FOund in Mebane, NC.[/B]
HERE IS THE GOLDEN RET. FEMALE FOUND IN MEBANE, NCMore Name:
Wish I knew
Features:
Date Posted: 11-21-2009
Golden Retriever, Senior, Female, Large

Found; Burlington, NC at Whites Kennel Rd and Anthony Rd. Very friendly, very golden. She is a senior dog who is missing her family. May have been at work with her...
Mebane, NC
Email this ad's author

Email to a friend

More Name:
Wish I knew
Features:
Date Posted: 11-21-2009
Golden Retriever, Senior, Female, Large

Found; Burlington, NC at Whites Kennel Rd and Anthony Rd. Very friendly, very golden. She is a senior dog who is missing her family. May have been at work with her...
Mebane, NC
She is a senior dog who is missing her family. May have been at work with her parent and wondered off. Please call 919-341-5700 or 336-693-9399 to ID and recover. Very sweet dog, rides well in my truck.

Owner:
Janelle Wolves
Mebane, NC
919-341-5700

Attachments

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
I don't have any emails on those two, but I do have emails on one that was lost in Wendell, NC (female) and one that was lost in Raleigh, NC (male). Just in case you have someone who emails you with found goldens in those areas. I will keep an eye out for the two you have listed as found.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Fostermom

Fostermom

Please email the one missing a Golden REt. Female these pics.
I also have contact info for the Gold REt. Female in SC

In addition can you tell these people to check on Petfinder, FidoFinder,
Lassie Come Home-NC and also Lost and FOund Pets in North Carolina 2009 for their dogs. Someone might have found them.
I did see some posts on Lassie Come Home and Lost and Found Pets in N.C. and also on Petfinder about people finding Male Goldens in NC
Petfinder Link
http://www.petfinder.com/classifieds/searchclassified.cgi?state=NC&order=breed&keyword=&type=F
Lassie Come HOme
http://www.lassiecomehomenc.org/fd.html

Lost and Found Pets in NC
North Carolina
http://lostandfoundnow.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?query=Found+Golden+Retriever
Found: Senior Female Golden Retriever View Web Page - Has been groomed and accustomed to being in the house -
E-mail [email protected] - (Added: 2-Dec-2009)
UPDATE found dog! View Web Page - Large GOLDEN RETRIEVER found near intersection of Sardis Road and Sardis Lane. Male dog has tattoo. Owner will need to identify tattoo as tattoo is old and cannot be read. Please call 980-939-5866. -
E-mail [email protected] - (Added: 15-Jul-2008)

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
I have a picture of each of them. The female is 2 years old and has no grey. I am going to check Craigslist again. The female was actually found in Burlington according to what you posted, not Mebane. I think maybe the finder lives in Mebane.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the finder, Janelle, lives in Mebane

The Finder, Janelle, lives in Mebane.
She said this is an older Golden Ret. like 7 or 8 years old. though and had a somewhat faded purple or brown collar on. Has trouble getting up a little and is overweight.

FOSTERMOM: Maybe the 2 year old lost Golden Ret. could be the first pic above and was found in Greenville.
I can email you her email and phone numbers. See the collar on this dog?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts