Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**Please can someone contact rescues for them. Have to watch over my Snobear.
Thanks so much!!

Please reply to Trish Anthony, Claudia, and Catherine

2 Older Gold. Ret. X Sisters are homeless!!!

Two sisters , one PB Golden and one mix, need to be rehomed. Wife is sick and husband wants them out. Need to get rid of the husband. Please crosspost them. They needs to have a life with dignity now. This is really sad! Hope

Subject: [AnimalAlert-SOS-RESCUE] Winston-Salem, NC- STILL WAITING AND HOPING!!! EX URGENT= 2 older canine sisters in need - Please read and cross post! [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from tachi salas included below]

De: Crystal Hartman <[email protected]>
Asunto: Winston-Salem, NC- STILL WAITING AND HOPING!!! EX URGENT= 2 older canine sisters in need - Please read and cross post!
Fecha: martes, 1 de diciembre, 2009 21:58

Please help these senior girls find a home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 9:39 PM
Subject: Winston-Salem, NC- STILL WAITING AND HOPING!!! EX URGENT= 2 older canine sisters in need - Please read and cross post!
Importance: High

POOR GIRLS!!!!!!

Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 8:40 PM
Subject: FW: STILL WAITING AND HOPING!!! EX URGENT= 2 older canine sisters in need - Please read and cross post! Located in Winston-Salem, NC
Importance: High

I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE TWO HAVEN'T BEEN SNATCHED UP!

THEY ARE BOTH JUST GORGEOUS!!!

Urgent....... Please Cross Post. These 2 girls are in Winston-Salem, NC. Both are spayed. If you can help, please email Trish Anthony at the email address below or you can call Trish or Ogre at: 336-725-3441.

One of my friends is desperate to find a foster or permanent home for two dogs that are homeless due to a tragic situation involving a young mother who is very ill and can not care for the dogs any more. The friend's husband has given her only a few days to get the dogs out of her home before they go to the shelter to be euthanized.

Can anyone help? (Please cross-post!)

Thanks,
Janice Freeman
----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 11:37 PM
Subject: Here are the photos that I want to share with you

Janice,

Hope this works! They are a bit camera shy and look really depressed in most of the shots I took. Emily is smaller (about 40 lbs.) and more purebred looking. Anabelle (about 50 lbs) looks just like "Sandy", little Orphan Annie's dog. Both are extremely sweet, gentle, and tolerant of small children. Very active-need access to outdoor area for "recreation". Love to chase squirrels. Housebroken. They are 9 years old, but quite active. Have never been separated as they are sisters. Very affectionate with "happy" faces to greet you.

Thanks! Please let me know if you need anything else. They are up to date on rabies and most vaccinations (except bordatello).

Trish (wife of Ogre)
[email protected]

Here are the photos that I want to share with you.
I sent these photos using Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Elements 6.0. Find out more: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Anima...achments/folder/536776468/item/630426793/view

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Anima...achments/folder/536776468/item/536504197/view
__._,_.___
Attachment(s) from tachi salas

2 of 2 Photo(s)

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Raquel

Raquel

I just sent you a pm.

Can this lady and you please email and call all the rescues I emld. you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts