Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Charlie had a good session at Hydro again i have been pleased with her progress.
But there was a new girl drying the dogs off after the hydro i could hear Charlie barking but she was just next door to where i was sitting so i just told her to be quiet :eek: but no she was having nothing of that.
So i went in to help the poor girl that did not know Charlie and how stubbon she can be be this time Charlie had layed down and would not get up she thought something was wrong with Charlie and she was a bit worried i said nothing is wrong with her so we got her up after a struggle and off she trotted after the treat they get when they have been dried off :uhoh:
Thats my naughty Charlie girl :D

Attachments

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Well lovely Charlie .....I am pleased to hear Hydro therapy is helping. You stop being so stubborn to the wonderful young ladies trying to help you be better :):smooch:

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has made such a difference to her she has been so naughty again which is nice i was so worried about her i know her back will never be healed but she is just so happy and my naughtyCharlie :D

·
I miss my Buddy
11,529 Posts
One way or another she keeps you alert. But you will agree with me, naughty Charlie is what makes your heart sing.
I am glad hydro therapy is helping.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Keep up the good work Charlie girl. Way to keep everyone on their toes.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That poor girl i bet she had nightmares last night thinking something was wrong with Charlie :D

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
I am so glad the Hydro is helping Charlie. I have a bad back too and know when I get to a spa and let those jets of warm water pound me, I feel better from head to toe. She sounds like a character and again so happy this is helping her!

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Nice one Charlie - you've got to keep others on their toes, it's a good job your mum was their to rescue them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts