Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Maggie, you did great with your girl. She couldn't have better life with anyone else, so much loved and cared for. Charlie was lucky to have you in her life. I know it hurts a lot not having her around, hugs.
Your so right i miss her so much i can't believe it will be 2 weeks tomorrow Charlie went to the bridge

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Your so right i miss her so much i can't believe it will be 2 weeks tomorrow Charlie went to the bridge
Today has been so hard still cannot believe my Charlie has gone to the bridge miss her more each day.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
What a great picture of Charlie! It is so hard-they are such a presence in our lives and then they are gone... Hugs from across the pond.

Sent from my iPod touch using PetGuide

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Charlie

i have been looking through Charlie's photos and most of them are upside down i have never known a dog lay on its back as much as my Charlie girl
And as she only had one eye tooth her lip always got caught up like in the picture.
Loved my girl so much.

·
Dog Lover
42,034 Posts
Charlie

That picture of Charlie is PRICELESS, MAGGIE!!
You need to have it framed.
Charlie ALWAYS makes me smile! What a Charmer!!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Maggie, it is so hard to deal with the sorrow of losing a much loved pup, but I hope that going through your photos of your silly upside-down-dog has brought some smiles.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
I love that picture of Charlie too! Your girl sure did know how to wrap herself around everyone's heart!

She sure did even when we were out she would just go up to people and lean on them and look up at them for a fuss

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Pooh bear and duckie

As most of you know Charlie loved her pooh bear and her other favorite was Duckie they always went on holidays with Charlie and he came with Charlie from the pearson that fostered Charlie he did have stuffing then but Daisy de-stuffed him.(madam)

Duckie was in the caravan but we picked the caravan up the other day now pooh bear and Duckie are home with me.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
As most of you know Charlie loved her pooh bear and her other favorite was Duckie they always went on holidays with Charlie and he came with Charlie from the pearson that fostered Charlie he did have stuffing then but Daisy de-stuffed him.(madam)

Duckie was in the caravan but we picked the caravan up the other day now pooh bear and Duckie are home with me.
I did the post but forgot the pics :(

And my lovely girl has been at the bridge 3 weeks today and still miss her so much i love Daisy and Blarney but really miss my naughty charlie girl.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
Aww, Maggie, I am so sorry. It hardly seems like it's been three weeks. Hopefully Charlie is keeping all our other furbabies entertained at the Bridge with her antics.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Do you sleep with Charlies Pooh? I remember sleeping with Bob's favorite stuffy, it smelled like him and was so comforting for me.

Hugs for you Maggie!

No i have to leave him in the spare bedroom just in case Daisy or Blarney do any damage to him as Blarney sleeps on our bed with us and Daisy gets on the bed in the morning.
But every day i sniff him and cuddle him.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts