Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Naughty Charlie tonight and poor Daisy.
Off we set for our evening walk and Daisy got a electric shock off the fence by the horses field i think its shorting out somewhere i will speak to the stables tomorrow but poor Daisy really yelped and run off at full spead lucky when i called her she came back and i gave her a big hug but was very spooked after that.

Then Charlie was flirting with a shar pei dog and Blarney is not keen on that dog .

Then i saw Ollie the Collie with Tom his owner he is lovely(the dog) and he was the first dog that Blarney was good with so no troubles there.

I lost Charlie while i was talking to Tom i shouted but Charlie does not know what recall is i ran up the street and there she was sitting in someones drive i had to drag her back.

Then we carried on talking i looked around again and Charlie had gone again up the road i went again and there she was sitting on someones door step.
She would not come back for love nore money even a biscuit would not work
And she had no harness on as it had just been washed so i had to try and drag her by her collar and Tom said when i got back i think i better let you go before she off again.(Thats my Charlie Girl) back on form again anyone went a naughty golden.:D

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I'm glad to hear Miss Charlie is back to her naughty self. Maybe those people were baking a pie or something, and that's why she wouldn't come back :) Sorry to hear Daisy got zapped!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm glad to hear Miss Charlie is back to her naughty self. Maybe those people were baking a pie or something, and that's why she wouldn't come back :) Sorry to hear Daisy got zapped!

Could be Charlie loves food and she is on a diet :yuck:

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
So happy to hear that Charlie is bouncing back to her former naughty self. :)

·
she'll always be the one
2,452 Posts
Laughing at Charlie! She is such a funny girl! Mine exasperate me sometimes too, but I wouldn't trade them for the world - just like I know you wouldn't!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
What a fun day Charlie had! I am sorry Daisy got zapped - Ouch! Charlie must have thought someone would open their door and feed her. Haaa! Hard to diet during the Holidays for sure.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
She is really special. You could probably write a book of her adventures. I know all this small things make your heart singing again.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Maggie I am so happy to hear that Charlie is getting back to her old ways! Keep it up Charlie!:D

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is really special. You could probably write a book of her adventures. I know all this small things make your heart singing again.
One day i will just like Cindy did for Meggie and all procedes go to the Irish retriever rescue because if it had not been for them i would not have naughty Charlie :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts