Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First....when you've typed up a nice response and the thread is closed before you can send! Ack! ;) Oh well!

I have been looking over the photos from the National and have found a few really nice ones of Pilot! I'm looking for what the rights include. I may have to buy a couple!

Phyllis Ensley Photography | part 2 (zenfolio.com)

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reactions: zinnia

·
Lead Super Mod + Administrator
2,889 Posts
If you buy her photos, you just have to give her credit when you post them and/or put them in an ad.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh cool! That's not a big deal. There's really good win photos from team I've been waiting to see.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She got a lot of great photos of you and Pilot..
She did! Thanks! In Advanced, the judge used the Figure 8 with distractions (toys). I told him to "leave it" and he thought he was in trouble so we didn't do as well. He really healed nicely in Master.

·
Lead Super Mod + Administrator
2,889 Posts
She got a lot of great photos of everyone. I love the ones she got of Eevee moving. They aren't up on the site yet, but they uploaded the SD cards to their computers in the tent in Vendor Village, so I was able to go ahead and buy the ones I wanted.

Reactions: JerseyChris

·
Kate
24,290 Posts
I have been waiting for the obedience pics to post before I sit down to start whittling down my choices..... I have a feeling I am going to look at a 5 package for both dogs for conformation, but I also wanted to see what I'll spend on the obedience pics too. Still waiting.... 🥴 Currently have 17 pics I love with the one dog and 25 with the other.

@DevWind - I DID talk briefly to you - pretty sure. :) In passing after I showed obedience - I was flying out of the barn and heading across to find somebody with the scores breakdown for me to snap a picture of. :)

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh…. My brain was elsewhere! I was probably ticked over being told I wasn’t important.

• Wow
Reactions: Megora

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stinks that the stewards were rude.... :(

But I remember pausing to talk to somebody nice with a pretty golden - was wondering who that was! Now I know!

Wish I'd introduced myself!
It was just one. She seemed to save it for me so I must have done something that set her off. Don’t know what. It’s just kind of funny now.

Aw….that’s so sweet of you to say! Thank you! I wish you would have too!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So obedience pics went up this evening and I officially have 96 pictures that I've favorited and have to weed down. >.<

(HOW)

Dang photographers being too good. :oops:
My classes aren’t up yet. At least not far enough back. I’m super picky and probably won’t spend a lot quite yet.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My classes are posted! His heeling was actually pretty good in obedience! My team looked great! Now I’ll have to decide what I want!

Reactions: Megora
1 - 16 of 16 Posts