Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Natalie is ready for Christmas and Solstice... She and Bing went to see Santa this past weekend... so I thought I would share the shots... We are also doing the Jingle Bell run for arthritis this weekend ... natalie is to young to run it so we will just be walking so I got her the jingle collar and santa hat... she is getting bigger by the day although I have to take her for her weigh in sometime today... I will put the shot of Bing in the golden forum as well as here

and here is Bing

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh my gosh!

Natalie's extra big size certainly stands out when compared to Bing's pic! o_O

Awesome pics<:
Yeah its the only time I look at her and see big... most of the time I am so used to seeing her size that she just looks normal sized to me but when I compare her to the others she is giant... but she still has about 3 inches to grow and another 25 lbs or so .... but keep in mind that Bing is small due to his health issues... so he is not in the standard and is quite short due to the shunt.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks she really is a hoot and she makes me laugh... Bing on the other hand chewed threw my leather leash today so he is getting sticks and coal for christmas... bad ole dog

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
I love the first photo. And I love her name too.

·
Kristy
9,795 Posts
It's been so interesting and fun to watch Natalie grow over the past few months... I love all the photos, but the way she is sitting with Santa, I just want to hug her! She looks so gorgeous! And of course Bing too :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts