Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

721 - 735 of 735 Posts

·
Puppy C
260 Posts
Those are some great lines!! I still find it hard to believe Marissa Tomei actually won an academy award for her performance, though... not sure if she was THAT good! Perhaps Judy Dench and Frances McDormand were not in movies that year!;)

OMG!! Thats my all time favorite movie- I've watched My Cousin Vinny atleast 50 times, seriously!!

Her performance in the court room was top notch.

"Its either them or me. You are going to get f***** one way or the other". The scene where he first comes to meet them in prison is like the BEST!!

Cheers..
-JI

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
I was going to post a thread called Movie Quote Game... so I'm glad I checked in here first.

I know this thread is OVER two years old, by why not bring it back to life? I LOVE movies and I LOVE quotes. Gary and I quote movies and shows all the time to each other.

I don't know what movie the last quote (two years ago) was from... so... I'm just gonna post a new one, okie doke?

"A man is not a man... unless he knows how to shoot."

·
Banned
1,586 Posts
I was going to post a thread called Movie Quote Game... so I'm glad I checked in here first.

I know this thread is OVER two years old, by why not bring it back to life? I LOVE movies and I LOVE quotes. Gary and I quote movies and shows all the time to each other.

I don't know what movie the last quote (two years ago) was from... so... I'm just gonna post a new one, okie doke?

"A man is not a man... unless he knows how to shoot."
Pocahontas!!!!!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Is it Pocahontas?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Some of you Canadian members may get this one.....no googling!

"Would you look at that! Wait, you can't see that, I'm on radio"
This one was from the timeless classic Slapshot starring Paul Newman :wavey:

721 - 735 of 735 Posts