Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just brought home my new boy!! :D He's a real teddybear and quite big!
The fam and i just can't decide on a name we all like...so far the only name that we're all kinda ok with is Jake. but then some of the family still don't like it...
So we need name suggestions!!

This is "puppy" with my brother. ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Handsome puppy!

Bauer
Bond
Colby
Guiness
Lambeau
Brees
Raleigh
Boston

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
What a lovely pup he is..cutee. He is a rich colour and my boy is Chester so of course I like the name but it seems fitting for a chestnutty coloured dog as it looks like hes going to be a lovely darker reddy coated retriever. Yup...he looks like a Chester to me :)
Then again...if hes funny...he could be Jester! :)

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
if he was my dog, he'd be Vinnie. Like Brees, too....but can't tell where you live.

he is an amazing looking pup!

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
Since he's red what about Roux (pronounced Roo - french for reddish-brown). We almost named Remy that!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,701 Posts
Gorgeous pup-Congratulations.

You've gotten some good suggestions.

I like ashleylp's suggestion of Roux.

How about Reggie or Auggie.....

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
He looks like an Archie to me...maybe because the comic book character has red hair, too. :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the name suggestions everyone! I think the honor goes to Bailey's Mom, because cooper got me thinking of Casey...which is his official name! :D
He's adapting to his new home awesomely! made 3 puddles on the floor though...we're working on the whole don't pee in the house idea...:p:
And he already has a firm grasp on sit! i'm so proud of my boy!! :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Casey is a cute name! Glad to hear you are enjoying your new boy. He is beautiful!!:D

Thanks for all the name suggestions everyone! I think the honor goes to Bailey's Mom, because cooper got me thinking of Casey...which is his official name! :D
He's adapting to his new home awesomely! made 3 puddles on the floor though...we're working on the whole don't pee in the house idea...:p:
And he already has a firm grasp on sit! i'm so proud of my boy!! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
We had our wonderful golden, Yogi for 14 1/2 years. When he was a puppy, he had the most huge bear paws, so at first we thought "Bear", but then my husband came up with the name "Yogi" which was perfect for him - as in Yogi Bear. Wish I could think up a name I like half as much for my new golden due to come home to us this March.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts