Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were a bit worried about taking Nala away for the first time as she is such a whirlwind and gets so excited when she meets dogs or humans but she was much better then we thought she would be :D she only pulled Ray off his seat in the pub garden once and that was when a ball came her way.

She got the hang of swimming in the end I thought I was going to have to go and rescue her :uhoh:

I think apart from the rain they all enjoyed their holidays :D

But sure missed my Naughty Charlie girl first holiday without her :(

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,122 Posts
So glad you had a nice time, the pictures are lovely. Whereabouts did you go? I had many caravan holidays in Kent and Sussex when I was a child!! Always really enjoyed them.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So glad you had a nice time, the pictures are lovely. Whereabouts did you go? I had many caravan holidays in Kent and Sussex when I was a child!! Always really enjoyed them.
We went to Hawes North Yorkshire then moved to Lea just outside Malmsbury in Wiltshire and then we hope to go away this week in Kent Smarden near Ashford if Daisys ultrasound test are ok she has it done this Wednesday :crossfing:crossfing

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,420 Posts
Great pictures of your holiday, looks like a fabulous time.

I know it was very bittersweet for you without Charlie, but somehow I think she was with you all in spirit.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was hoping you would post about Nala's first caravan adventure, thank you :)

Sure looks like fun was had by all, but know how it felt going the first time since Charlie passed, hugs.
Thanks it was hard without Charlie

Nala thought it was great fun and the pubs in Yorkshire you could take dogs in even when you were eating a meal.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Looks like everyone had a great time, despite our very unpredictable weather.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So cute, looks like lots of fun! ummm what exactly is happening in pic #14? Is there a little 'tinkling in the lake' going on? LOL

There sure was that Nala was trying to get the water levels up LOL

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
I know how much you miss Charlie, you a have a beautiful fur crew there and if I could have pinched Nala I would have. Many more fantastic holidays to come !!!
Cheers to Charlie n Tom ..... Happy Happy memories !!!!!!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was hoping you would post about Nala's first caravan adventure, thank you :)

Sure looks like fun was had by all, but know how it felt going the first time since Charlie passed, hugs.

I do think of you when we going away in the caravan we know how much the dogs love it :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts