Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Patsy (Twinny 41) brought me the best present in the world those of you that know me know how much my old Sadie and Meg meant to me and look what Patsy brought me of one of my presents for Christmas.
Just how lovely and thoughful is that a ceramic tree decoration of them.

Thanks Patsy

Attachments

·
16,000 Posts
Patsy (Twinny 41) brought me the best present in the world those of you that know me know how much my old Sadie and Meg meant to me and look what Patsy brought me of one of my presents for Christmas.
Just how lovely and thoughful is that a ceramic tree decoration of them.

Thanks Patsy

It is very pretty and so thoughtful.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is very pretty and so thoughtful.
Thanks i just love it just shows you what lovely people there are on this site.
I never knew Patsy till this site :)

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
Thanks i just love it just shows you what lovely people there are on this site.
I never knew Patsy till this site :)

Maggie,
I never knew you until this site, and you are a wonderful and loving person also.
Patsy, that was a great present you gave to Maggie.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maggie,
I never knew you until this site, and you are a wonderful and loving person also.
Patsy, that was a great present you gave to Maggie.
Thanks June i really don't know what i would have done without the lovely people on this site always there when you need them :)

·
she'll always be the one
2,452 Posts
That is so sweet and I know it will forever have a place of honor on your tree. Your two beautiful girls!

Hope both you and Patsy had a lovely Christmas. You are so thoughtful and always ask about my Megs.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is so sweet and I know it will forever have a place of honor on your tree. Your two beautiful girls!

Hope both you and Patsy had a lovely Christmas. You are so thoughtful and always ask about my Megs.
Your Meggie and mine are so much alike :)

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
How very sweet!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is beautiful. I got something like that from my secret santa, it is a picure of Beau and says best friend. Not to steal your thread.

Attachments

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is beautiful. I got something like that from my secret santa, it is a picure of Beau and says best friend. Not to steal your thread.
I did see the thread and thought how lovely and i know that lovely face of Beau it made me smile like you something i will treasure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts