Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R.I.P Sam I still can't believe you are gone! i miss you so much! but you are in a better place and wont suffer any more =( I love you!

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry to read this - I was hoping Sam would pull through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

RIP Little one, your life may have been short but know that you were loved and are missed.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
So sorry for your loss.

We are here for you, we understand your pain.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Oh my..I am so very sorry to hear that you lost Sam. My heart breaks for you. RIP sweet baby. You are now feeling fine and running at the Rainbow Bridge.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
OH I am so sorry!!! How heartbreaking :(:(

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I'm so sorry to read that Sam didn't make it. I was pulling for him to have a long, healthy life. My heart goes out to you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks every one. I was hoping he would pull through too! I'm just happy he isn't suffering anymore. =(

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
i'm so sorry for your loss

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
JUJU, I'm so sorry. We had 2 kittens that drank antifreeze years ago. The vet said that it's sweet and pets love it. I must have been on the ground maybe where a car leaked a little? Gosh - you must be just heartbroken.

Again, I'm so sorry - he was so cute and so young.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
So sorry for your tragic loss of Sam, he will be in safe paws at the bridge

Run free, play hard and sleep softly little Sam

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks a lot every one! it means a lot. The house just feels so different with out him. But it will get better in time.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
So sorry to hear this. I hoped for good news too. RIP little one.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts