Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maple and I are pretty excited to have a new dog member of the family, she is going home on Friday, she doesnt have a name yet! My sister thinks herself crazy for doing this in the winter, lol. She is a Bernese Mountain Dog.

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I love Berners. Tell your sister to pile her "Turn out" gear by the back door. Easy to slip on boots and an overly warm coat are a must.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I love her already! I meet a pup here in town last fall...Baileys Irish Cream...I love the name, the drink & the Pupper!! :) I'll be watching fur the name...

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
aww what a cutie!!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
What a sweetheart. My husband and I were going to get a Bernese but decided on a Golden instead. The breeders we went to see had a Bernese named "Goody". Her registered name was "Goody, Goody two plus two shoes". Get it.....4 white paws that look like shoes! That dog just really stuck in my memory.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is just gorgeous!!! To me she looks like a Willow.

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Add another to the "love Berners" list... we too were thinking of a Berner for our second dog, and went with Golden #2 instead. She beautiful... hope you or your sister will post photos as she grows!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks

Shes pretty excited, they have wanted a full berner since they got Kodiak 2 and a half years ago who is 1/2 black lab and 1/2 bernese mountain

Attachments

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
what a cutie! my hubby wants one, but i told him not unless he's willing to do all the grooming upkeep.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bernese Mt Dogs are beautiful dogs and adorable as puppies!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts