Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
never mind! I fixed it :)

I worked for a few hours on a new siggy, but look how tiny it is! You can't even see it.

Can someone help? Its not that tiny in its original form, but when I brought it here and uploaded it on the User CP area, this is how it looks.

Thanks for some suggestions,
Kris

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
How did you fix it? I have the same problem with my siggy photo.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Mine too....how did you fix it??? ...and I am VERY computer illiterate :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What I did was to upload the siggy to Photobucket and then link to it from here. But, as you can see, I was unable to delete the original too small siggy. Does anyone know how I could do that??

Kris

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Very nice! Mine is too big. I need to resize it.

Did you use the signature code for the first? If so, you have to go back and highlight the sig code in the reply box as well as delete it by checking the box. Every time I check the box only, it was a problem. Highlighting and deleting worked.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think yours is too big! Its very nice! Do you think mine is too big, too??

kris

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Still don't know how to get my signature bigger.... Tried to resize the picture on my computer several times but it still comes out too small as the signature...

·
Premium Member
18,639 Posts
What I did was to upload the siggy to Photobucket and then link to it from here. But, as you can see, I was unable to delete the original too small siggy. Does anyone know how I could do that??

Kris
Create a Photobucket.com account, upload your signature picture there, then copy and past the direct link code into your signature box here. That should work.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
I believe she got the signature the size she'd like it. It's the little red x in the corner that still remained and has now been corrected. The "actual" signature code can get a little tricky when you want to remove it. I only use it if I want to link my photo to another site like my scrapblogs or let's say, a rescue.

Crop.mom looks like fun!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts