My 9 month old puppy has a cut on her tongue and is bleeding. We found a little pool of blood on the kitchen floor and it was by some glass. It looks like my brother's girlfriend broke a wine glass and didn't tell us or do a very good job cleaning it up. So she has a cut on her tongue. It is a small cut and the bleeding is not heavy. We don't have the money to take her to the emergency vet. My only fear is that she could have ingested a small amount. She generally is really good and doesn't eat things that aren't food. She usually chews stuff up and spits it out rather than swallowing stuff. So I think that it is unlikely she would have eaten glass, but I am a worrier when it comes to her. I assume that the things to look for would be bloody stool or vomit. Is that right? She is acting completely normal and playing.