Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new puppy was born Nov. 13th, last Sunday. I am jumping for joy that one
of these beautiful puppies will be mine.

I am getting a female. There are 8 puppies, 4 boys and 4 girls.
Now I will have to wait 8 more weeks to bring her home, BUT I will be able to visit the pups starting at 3 weeks old. YEAH.

The picture is of the mom, Promise, and her 3-day old puppies.

Attachments

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Oh my, she is beautiful and so are her babies! Can't wait to see which on you will be getting...

Reactions: goldenca

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
How beautiful they all are !!! Of course I am drawn to the red one, but they all look like winners:D. I bet you thought this day would never get here!? Now start puppy proofing !

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. I will post more pictures of the puppies when they are a bit older.
I am so excited! It has been a long wait from January when my Kimmi dog went to the bridge.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
I am sure Kimmi is very happy for you too!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats! They are all adorable!! You will be amazed by how much bigger and even cuter they will be by next week and then the following week, etc.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Oh my what beautiful little ones. How in the world will you ever chose. Hopefully the breeder will know what is the best one for you, cause I would grab all 8 and run for the hills! With a Momma like that you know your babe is going to be first-rate. Can't wait to watch the litter grow. Keep posting pictures if you can and congratulations.

·
Registered
783 Posts
My new puppy was born Nov. 13th, last Sunday. I am jumping for joy that one
of these beautiful puppies will be mine.

I am getting a female. There are 8 puppies, 4 boys and 4 girls.
Now I will have to wait 8 more weeks to bring her home, BUT I will be able to visit the pups starting at 3 weeks old. YEAH.

The picture is of the mom, Promise, and her 3-day old puppies.
Oh my goodness, I looked for a breeder in Tehachapi since we live there and didn't see her. Beautiful babies....congratulations!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The breeder is Michelle Santiago of Powder Goldens.
The pictures are the ones she took. When I visit the puppies in Dec. I will take more pictures and post them. I think ALL of the puppies are awesome.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The puppies are growing so fast. I love them all. It is going to be hard to choose....
Yes, I just got the news that the sire (Robbie) of the puppies just finished his championship in Oklahoma. That is sooo cool. Here are 2 more pictures on day 9 & 10 that the breeder sent. I hope the 8 weeks goes by quickly.

I am pretty sure the female pup I get will be called Skye.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts