Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my beautiful girl, i miss you so much, everyone does. 17 days ago today we had to say goodbye and the past two and a half weeks have been awful. I still looked for you on the couch today. I haven't been able to go out for a walk since you've been gone, I know i have to one of these days, but so far i haven't been able to. I think of you and how you would try and comfort me when i'm upset, with your nudges and your kisses on my face. Being in this house is so sad and lonely and empty without you, and no matter how hard i try, i can't get past it.
I'm hoping you are having fun at the Bridge my sweetie. I hope that your legs don't ache and you can run like you used to. I hope there is lots of ice cream and snap peas there for you.
I want to post pictures of you but the other computer with all my pictures of you on it is not working. I want everyone to see what a beautiful, happy girl you were. i love you and miss you so much my pretty girl.:(

·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
I'm so so sorry for your loss. I know how very difficult this time is. I can tell you that time eases the pain, but it does not take it away. I hope your Sandy is playing with my Sophie girl at the bridge.

Reactions: Sandy's Momma

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sandy's Momma,

It's so hard isn't it? Today was hard for me too..2 months today we lost our Buddy. Our buddy had leg issues too, and I'm hoping they are All running and playing at the Bridge, no aches and pains...just happiness. Keep talking about Sandy here, we will listen and understand how you feel. Our babies have Rainbow Bridge, and we have each other. A great place to remember all of our boys and girls! Peace to you.....

·
Registered
364 Posts
Sandy's Momma, I feel your pain. I too have lost a couple of golden friends. One of them left me today. Even with my pain, I want to say how sorry I am for your loss. I can only hope that Sandy met Jenni and showed her where Caesar is playing.

Take care, and God Bless

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I understand completely. Please know that my thoughts are with you. We understand your pain.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I'm so sorry for the loss of your special girl. I understand your pain. Your girl has many golden friends at the bridge. They are all young and healthy and will never feel pain again. They are doing all the things that they love to do until we see them again.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
I am sorry for your loss. And I am sorry for your pain, it hurts like you would never think it could, I know. Try to remember, our babies are not far away from us. With us in spirit, in our thoughts and in our hearts.

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
I know Lucky had his faults but lately I can't think of any. I think negative memories about them fade and the positive memories become golden and glow when we think of them.

Hope this makes sense.

·
flykelley
675 Posts
Hi Sandys Mom
Sending prayers to you. Just know that Sandy is up there playing with my Katie, who I lost Oct 24th. It takes a while but the pain does ease up a little bit at a time.

Mike

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
She is right behind you watching and sending her your love. They leave us in body but not in spirit and our memories keep them near. My girl (not golden) left us at Christmas and I still look for her in the house, still expect to see her in the next room. It is easier now, but I miss her so much. Rest well and look for my precious Millie at the Bridge, you will enjoy each other I think.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sandy's Momma.....my heart is aching with you and for you.....
Although we have a new sweet boy in our lives, it seems nothing can take the sting away from the one we lost just 3 months ago... still longing for him too...
May God heal your heart swiftly......

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
I'm so sorry. 25 days here today, I know your pain.
Hugs.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Sandy's Momma

Sandy's Momma

I know how difficult it is to lose a dog. My heart goes out to you. Stick with us - we will comfort you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts