Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

my pet lilly (wilson)

767 17
this is lily she is 2 years old (she gets called wilson now )

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
43,190 Posts
Welcome
She is beautiful and looks like a real sweetheart. Hope you will enjoy your time here. Keep the pictures coming.

· Registered
1,895 Posts
Lilly is a beautiful girl she looks like she could be a bit mischevious!! .... I can't believe it, she looks so much like my Izzie its spooky! I'm going to have to find a recent pic...

By the way, is that picture taken at Dartmouth, UK?

Tanya

· Registered
1,895 Posts
Oh, I'm so disappointed, I get so excited when I see a similar looking dog to one of mine... No, Izzie is a Fromeside bred bitch. Her dad is Fromeside Sharper than Ever of Canina. Boo hoo!!!!!

It doesn't stop them from looking very similar tho does it??

Anyway, welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy your time here...

Oh i love it at Fowey, I bet its great pottering about on a boat.. We usually holiday in North Cornwall, but are thinking about Pembrokeshire this year.

· 3 goldens
12,501 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and your beautiful girl from the coast o Texas.

· Registered
4,515 Posts
Welcome, Lily is a gorgeous girl!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
few more pics of my puppy

what is izzie like ,lily is really relaxed dog , she retrieves almost anything ,and is always so excited to bring stuff to me , she also has a strange ability to see animals on the television no other dog i know does this ,she follows the animals across the screen ,she loves monkey life on channel 5

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.