Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Lol Dave, He will have to find a bigger bush than that! It's a smashing photo of him.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Love the photo of Tom. He is so handsome and I love his smile.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Nice try Tom...you will need to do better than that if your gonna hide from your dad!

He is looking good Dave. How has been doing? If you updated anytime recently I missed it.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
That smiling face can always make my day! Thomas, my boy...you need a bigger shrub, lol :smooch:

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Love him! What a doll he is!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Think you're going to struggle to hide behind that leaf Tom, but why would you want to hide a handsome smiley face like that?

Hope he's still doing well Dave - he certainly looks it

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Think you're going to struggle to hide behind that leaf Tom, but why would you want to hide a handsome smiley face like that?

Hope he's still doing well Dave - he certainly looks it
he has a wonderful face.
Thanks for asking about Tom, he still doing ok amd seems to have settled down on the meds, ealry days I suppose but no fits since the meds, his magic potion of herbs and his complete change of food

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice try Tom...you will need to do better than that if your gonna hide from your dad!

He is looking good Dave. How has been doing? If you updated anytime recently I missed it.
Cheers Al, see the prev message thought I quoted you in on that one, and hope that Tuff boy of yours is still doing well too

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
What a happy guy. He definitely needs a bigger bush!

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Tom ?
Where is Tom ?

Awww there's peekaboo Tom !
Nice to see you smiling
Oh T&T, that's the best raspberry, lol!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts