Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pamela S
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Our family just got our first Golden last week! We love him!! His name is Jake and he's 13wk now. He's so cute and loves playing with our dog Dixie. She's a blue heeler/shepard mix. She's very sweet and only 1.5yr old. We thought a new brother would be great for her to grow old with. :love: So happy I found this site! I had a question about a darker stripe of fur on his back and it's more coarse. I found the answer I was looking for here. Looks like the "mohawk or skunk looking stripe" is the start of his new fur coming in and will be softer when all the under coat comes out.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,911 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, Jake is a gorgeous pup!.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Oh my goodness!!! Jake is so stinkin cute :) . Glad you've joined us. BTW we'd love to see a pic of his sissy Dixie too! Hope you enjoy it here.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Beauiful dogs, adorable child. Much luck and happiness.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Great pictures!

Here's my Beanie on her cross country trip to me last week! (Arkansas to Nevada)

My friends that gave her to me, keep finding more pictures..She was the only girl in a litter of 7!

I have had a lot of dogs in my day (still have 3 others) and she is my 1st Golden..I am smitin!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts