Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My wife and I are proud parents of an 8 week old golden named Finn:wavey:
We brought him home at 7 weeks and I was fortunate to take a week and a half off for a serious love filled bonding period. Within 3 days he knows how to sit, give paw, learning quickly to fetch and bring back, drop and most importantly come( still workin hard on that with treats)he is learning not bite hands and feet...substitute a chewey:)
He walks about 3/4 of a mile throughout the day on lead and seems to really love it! Smart little guy and the sweetest personality! We are crating him at night and he gets up once to pee then down with lil fuss well except last night lol till 5 am. Lots of cuddle time and naps followed by playtime in back yard and solid training sessions. Anyway just wanted to introduce ourselves and I know I will be looking for advice or just venting on this forums as time passes...lots of great advice and I will be sure to keep you all updated with our great Finn Adventures!:thanks:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Oh what a sweet looking boy you have! Welcome to the forum.
(I keep telling myself NOT to look at puppy pics but just can't help myself!)

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
He is ADORABLE!!!!!!! ...oh and welcome to the GRF!!! Im getting a new golden puppy Feb 11, I can hardly wait!!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Welcome to GRF to you and your cute little guy. There are lots of Finns or variations thereof on here, including my boy, who is seven years old and from a rescue. If this is your first golden, you'll fall more in love every day (except when those shark teeth use you for a chew toy:) )

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
Oh those beautiful Golden Puppies, Finn is just adorable and we will all enjoy watching him grow!
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts