Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bailey approves of the new water features in the backyard. This is the result of lots of rain, frozen ground, and lots of natural springs where we live. At least the raincoat keeps the top of the dog dry.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
That does look like a soggy mess to me. I'm glad it doesn't bother Bailey a bit. Caue would be out there rolling in the puddles. :doh:

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Bailey is well mannered! My boy would and at this time is out rolling in the mud:doh: Great country view out back there:dblthumb2

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
I wish my backyard looked like that.....mine has 4 foot snow drifts from the blizzard on the weekend.....gotta love the Canadian prairies!!!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
wow, I just can't see past how BIG your garden is, you lucky thing!! I would love that much space for the dogs, I don't think we'd see Tilly for days if she had all that grass to dig up!! Tilly would also appreciate the newly added pond, she wants to come over and play!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
I wish my backyard looked like that. Mine is solid ice and I had to get the pick axe out today to try to chop some holes so maybe it will melt before May!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts