Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking through all the great Golden pictures on here, (Everyone has such beautiful dogs!) I thought I'd share a few of my guy Benny. :)

I had fun taking pictures of him yesterday and actually managed to get a couple of good ones. Every time he sees the camera he comes towards me to see what it is. So I ended up with a lot of blurry close ups of his nose. LOL

Here is Snow Benny:

This was taken his first night here:
Benny, who had never seen a cat before coming to live with me, tries to figure out what that strange looking dog is. ;)

And because they are such jealous things, I had to include pictures of Benny's new family, the black one is Romeo and the little one is Julie.

Also the source of endless fascination to a bird dog, Lily (light one) and Dink.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my zoo. LOL :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Benny is a very handsome boy and love his red coloring. I love seeing cats and dogs together especially since I have three cats myself. Just jump in and post any pictures, good or bad we love any pictures with goldens.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
That Benny's a cutie, but boy, are you brave on the face-to-face introduction of kitty to doggy on day one:) My Finn would've gone chomp and licked his lips!

·
Administrator
16,462 Posts
You certainly have a good looking group there. Benny is a good looking boy and appears to love the snow. Thanks for posting these...

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
what a handsome color he is!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts