Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Vet
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, luckily found this place and answered alot of my unknown questions that Ive had so far. Anyways i went and picked out my new girl today and what a tank she is! My family and i have always had Goldens as long as Ive been alive and our "golden" rule is to pick out the biggest and darkest one i the mix. Well i did that alright, but the dope was right in the middle of her food dish...:doh: cant wait for the 28th of Jan...why can't time fly!

Anyways here is a picture of the litter sleeping ENJOY!

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/puppiesu.png/

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
Awwww. So cute. Congratulations.

·
Old Vet
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok quick question for you folks. When i went over there and picked out my pup she didn't have a collar or anything to mark she was mine. Al she had was a hair tie. The pups looked healthy and the house was clean but she seems new to breeding. I gave her a 100 dolor deposit. Think i should go get my money back?:confused: She told me she was going to get some stuff to mark them with but is this good enough, how would you feel?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yea ours had a yellow band - but you could easily remove and switch...we on;t think the breeder would do this but I think it's normal for them to put color bands on them.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
An unethical breeder could switch a collar as easy as anything else. If you feel the breeder is trustworthy, I wouldn't worry.

When we picked out our Maggie 14 years ago, the puppies had different colored yarn ties. Hank's breeder had different color collars.

Congratulations on your new girl!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts