Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Future Golden Owner
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be one of these two. I have second pick, but I went to visit before the first pick could make it. Picked these...one on the right is my first pick and the left is my alternate.

Attachments

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
They are both beautiful. You cant go wrong, no matter which one you take home. Congratulations.

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Awwwwwww... I am getting Golden puppy withdrawals.. Even though my babies are still babies, I want another.. LOL.. Your little girl is adorable.. Which ever one you get!!!.. Congrats!!!...

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Awww they are both beautiful, don't know how you will pick. How soon can you get her?

Can't look anymore, puppies just are the most wonderful things. Congratulations either way.

Reactions: Karen519

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Beautiful

Both of these pups are so beautiful!! When can you bring them home?

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,581 Posts
They're both beautiful little girls, congratulations.

Looking forward to reading her introduction and seeing pictures.

·
Future Golden Owner
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. I am picking her up on Saturday morning. We have about 10 names that the kids will probably ultimately pick from...I am hoping for Piper for her name, but we'll see what wins out.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
These pups are so cute I can't stand it! Congratulations on your beautiful fluffdog to be.

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
I am so glad you are getting the one you wanted!! That is what happened with Beamer! We were meant to be!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts