Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we are! Pic leaving the shelter this afternoon. They spayed her today, so she is sleeping now. I'll get pictures tomorrow when she is not so sleepy. She is a tiny girl, about the size of 5 month old Golden puppy, but since she was in heat she has to be at the very least 6 months old. I'll have to get my vet to estimate her age for me when we go for a hello visit. (her eyes were closed in the picture). She is so sweet and a total lap puppy.

She needs a name, ideas?

Attached Images

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
She is sooooo pretty!

Names, hmmm...how about:

Raven
Pepper
Ebony
Josie
Eve
Jinx

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Oh Melissa, what a precious precious baby. She's beautiful. She looks like a Luna to me...... cause I'm sure you're over the moon for her!

Reactions: Karen519

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
OK...so after seeing this post, I thought let me see if it is the same dog she posted looking for a home. Yes, it is...ha, ha:D. You are not certifiable...just a good hearted person to give such a cutie a good home!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I had to check the "Apple" post too! I'm so glad this bonny lass has found a wonderful home. I can't wait to watch her grow up.

·
Yuki's mom...Syd
687 Posts
i am so in love with your girl. she is beautiful. give her my love, big hug and lots of kisses.

how about naming her Corovina or Onyx?

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Melissa

Melissa

She is beyond adorable. When I first saw her pic just now I thought of Sweetie, like dborgers, or Precious, or Charisma!!!
SINCE she is a LAP PUPPY, I'm trying to think of a name that means affectionate!!
Can't wait to hear how she and her siblings love one another!!
She looks like she could have some Flat Coated Retriever in her!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Karen519

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
What a beauty! Cant wait to see pictures as she grows

1 - 20 of 123 Posts