Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
& Murphy's Mom too!
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I got decent pictures of Murphy so I had to share them. We've had him since August and this is the first time I've gotten decent shots. He usually doesn't photograph well. So enjoy!!! He has changed a bit. Still don't know what he looks like and I'm not sure I will ever figure it out LOL. And he's still about 40lbs. and tall. He'll be 10 months in March. You can see his size when he's standing on the ottomon.

Enjoy :)

(He still hasn't grown into his ears LOL)

And both of them staring out the window:

And I apologize for Libby looking so scrappy. She is in need of a haircut.

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
He is so cute, I just love them when they're leggy like that. He looks just like black golden retriever to me!

·
& Murphy's Mom too!
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is so cute, I just love them when they're leggy like that. He looks just like black golden retriever to me!
Sometimes I see it and Sometimes I don't. Libby is a small Golden at 45lbs so he'd be small too. He has an enormous head too LOL. It coulde seriously be a weapon. I just don't know what I see. Sometimes I see the Lab, sometimes Border Collie. I've been also told he looks like an aussie and I only can see that in the eyes and MAYBE ears.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I am just so happy that after many attempts, I have been able to get some good pics. I got some when he was younger but I haven't been able to get good new pics. Yeay!

·
Registered
6 Posts
He's cute! I don't know how common flat coated retrievers are over there, but maybe there's a bit of that in there!

·
& Murphy's Mom too!
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Defint. looks like some flat coat in there - love his expressions. And you can tell by his eyes that NOTHING gets by him!!

No, nothing does get by him!

And he is too smart for his own good LOL. And I just love his personality. Libby has a strong personality too but Murphy's is so unique, it's hard to explain (but I'm sure you all understand)!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is such a cutie and love those legs. Dont know what he could be but I do love him.

·
Kim & Flora
6,104 Posts
He looks like maybe he's part flat coated retriever, but what do I know?

BEAUTIFUL coat on that boy!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Murphy is to cute!!! I agree with the others and see just a black golden retriever. Who cares what he is with a face like that. And I do love those ears. Awww Also the long legs are so cute. His legs remind me of my Neo's legs. I swear that boy has never grown into them lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts