Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a guest staying in our home for the week but I'm away during the day for work. Nyg & Razz are enjoying the company but have learned the work "manipulation".

I got a phone call today @ work mid afternoon from our guest who advised me that she was going to help me out by feeding the boys their dinner. She also advised me that she had fed them their lunch?????? (They don't do "lunch")

I guess that the boys were bugging as if they were hungry so she fed them. Not only did she feed them but she gave them 3 times what I normally feed them!!!!!:doh::doh::doh::doh: She was also going to duplicate this for their afternoon meal! :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Thank goodness I was able to nip this in the bud before I had two golden boys who looked like they were ready to explode.:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh: I'm sure that the boys will be adding to the world pollution tonight with all the food they've eaten! I'm also positive that they'll hit me up as I walk through the door for their dinner! NOT!

·
chew chew chew
3,571 Posts
That is too funny. Reminds me of the neighbor who watched my dogs and felt that they were starving because of the raw diet. So, everytime my old boy gave her the 'sad look' she'd make him kraft dinner and let him eat the whole batch. He was so fat when I got back! She went through a case....

Lana

·
Registered
401 Posts
LOL! My babies can sweet talk my mother into feeding them anything any time. My basset never begs at the table unless my oldest daughter is there. Thanks for the laugh!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Thanks for the laugh Gwen and Lana. Bet you the boys would like the house guest to stay for a while and what an interesting choice to feed a dog Kraft dinner. I wonder if others have funny feeding stories to share.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts