Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feeling a bit sad today it would have been Megs birthday she would have been 18 years old.

I just hope she is having a good time at the bridge with my Sadie and the other bridge kids.

Happy Birthday Meggie Peg will always think of you.

Love
Maggie

Steve never fails to do a good photo of the dogs at the bridge.

Attachments

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Happy Birthday Meggie Peg, I know big party is going on at Bridge. Your mom will celebrate your birthday with you again, just not today.
Hugs to your mom.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Happy Birthday Meggie Pegs. I hope you are enjoying your day with all our bridge pups....

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy Birthday Meggie Peg, I know big party is going on at Bridge. You mom will celebrate your birthday with you again, just not today.
Hugs to your mom.
Thanks can't wait for that day i am with her again

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Thinking of you on Meg's birthday. I'm sure she's having a nice time at the bridge and our Daisy will have made friends with her

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Meggie Peg. I know my bridge boys are giving you lots of kisses today on your special day. These anniversaries are always hard no matter how long passes.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy Birthday Meggie Peg. I know my bridge boys are giving you lots of kisses today on your special day. These anniversaries are always hard no matter how long passes.
Thanks Carol they sure are it just seems like yesterday we lost her.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Meggie Peg

Happy Birthday, Dear Meggie Peg:
Celebrate with my Smooch and Snobear!!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Belated Happy Birthday Meggie, I know how much your mum and dad miss you, and I am sure that it doesn;t take a special day for that, but be patient.

And Maggie, Steve's pictures always bring a lump to my throat

Sleep softly and run free Meggie Peg

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Belated Happy Birthday Meggie, I know how much your mum and dad miss you, and I am sure that it doesn;t take a special day for that, but be patient.

And Maggie, Steve's pictures always bring a lump to my throat

Sleep softly and run free Meggie Peg
Thanks Jan and no i think of Meg and Sadie every day i have so many photos of them all over the house and i have the one's Steve did of Meg and Sadie over my bed.
And i think Steve is wonderful the pictures he does for those that have lost thier dogs.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Oh sorry I missed this. Happy Birthday Meg. Would have been my Megs birthday on the 18th. She would have been 19.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oue Megs where so much alike in many ways

1 - 16 of 16 Posts