Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a quick piccy that fills me with joy!! Now it is no secret that Tilly isn't the most affectionate of girls...she is amazing in so many other areas but is almost aloof in her affection...kind of like a cat a guess! Anyway, out of absolutely nowhere last night she was walking by the sofa, stopped and looked at me kind of funny...then a giant paw plopped on my leg and before I knew it she was scrambling up on my knee. I was so shocked and delighted at this public display of affection I made my friend take a picture! At least with a dog that doesn't over do it with the affection, you know they REALLY mean it when they do show it!!

Isn't she pretty!!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Tilly is beautiful and looks so happy on your lap.

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
awwww... That is so special. I love being snuggled by my dog. It's always special time. Love the picture!

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Lovely to see Tilly on your lap. Maybe she's been watching Harry and decided she could do it too! Doesn't fit quite as well as Harry though!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Two pretty girls!!
Very sweet!

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Wonderful shot! So glad you got a picture of it!!!:p: Now you have a ready made smile maker whenever you need it :)

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Definately a piccie to be framed, will now wait for the sequal - both Tilly and Harry deciding they want to snuggle up with mum at the same time

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
awww shes beautiful and what a great picture.... :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
The two of you look so relaxed sitting there!What a great picture.
My son arrived in York this past Monday. He said it is beautiful and he loves it. He is there until the end of May.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Awww....so sweet. Glad your friend was able to get the camera in time and snap the shot. What a treasure!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts