Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I am posting and didn't introduce myself!:doh:

My name is Amy. I am 21 years old. I am in college and majoring in Business Administration~Agriculture Concentration. I took this semester off and will start in Jan with my two dreaded classes...Algebra and Accounting.:uhoh: I am not looking forward to that! I live in Indiana. (USA)

I pretty much live on a farm. At this moment I have 5 horses. I have a Miniature Horse mare, POA mare, a Paint gelding, a Paint colt, and a Paint stud colt. I also own Nubian & Lamancha dairy goats. Kidding season is around the corner~In Jan! I'll start milking and feeding kids again around the 23rd. I show my dairy goats in open shows around Indiand & Ohio. I plan on making goat milk soap next year. :) I really enjoy going to the shows. It's always good to get another opinion on my stock to see if I am moving in the right direction with my breeding plans for everyone.

My three favorite things to do is to go horse back riding, show goats, and train horses. :) I really enjoy working with horses.

I also have one calf that is co-owned by my cousin. I have 3 spoiled rotten barn cats and 5 spoiled rotten house cats. And I have 3 dogs...err 4 at the moment...:p::)

The goat in my avatar is Honey. She's my 2x Grand/Reserve Champion doeling from this year. I worked hard to save her when she was a kid and it paid off greatly!:) She's my baby girl. My favorite of the herd. Definately a keeper!!:p:

Nice to be here and look forward to meeting everyone!!:)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please make yourself at home here. I swear I was not going to say anything bad about the funny looking golden in your avatar. :p:

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Hi and welcome! Thanks for the background about yourself... it sure sounds like you will be busy once you're back in school :)

Any plans to add a golden to your clan in the near future?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks and yes that link does explain it, I was actually getting ready to post that link in this very post! Lol :)

it sure sounds like you will be busy once you're back in school
Yep. I'll have 8 does milking by April next year, plus my 2 classes. And all the kids to deal with. AND I'm going to be working my neighbors horse, along with mine. :) BUSY BUSY BUSY!!

·
Administrator
16,481 Posts
Welcome to the board.

Thanks for helping out that very cute chow/mix boy that is in need of finding his home or finding his new home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts