Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Congratulations to both of you! If I buy one of Champ's cards, would he autograph it for me? :)
Hahah if you take a look at my facebook page (link in my signature) I'm hosting a print giveaway right now, and I'm gonna try to have him pawtograph them! I just have to look into whether they have safe ink for this? Anyone feel free to join the raffle.

Thanks so much everyone!! GRF members are always so supportive :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Congratulations! Your story and photos are amazing. It's great that you are able to combine your two passions, Champ and photography. I love your photos! They truly capture a goldens personality- going through life looking at everything as new and fun, always happy. Champ definitely looks happy and of course adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
470 Posts
Their is not much I can say that hasn't been already said, so I will just say wow just beautiful. You indeed have a very bright future ahead!!

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Congratulations

Congratulations to you and Champ!
That is so impressive-interviewing at Yahoo!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations! What an accomplishment at such a young age!! You are very talented and of course, your subject matter is gorgeous!!

·
Tania
899 Posts
Candice, I cannot say enough how much I love your work. Congratualations and I am sure your talent will take you a long way :)

You have a lot of #1 fans in here (me and Pixie included ;) )

41 - 54 of 54 Posts